Do you enjoy true life stories that uplift, inspire, and amaze? If so, you’ll love this brand-new book that I am so proud to be a part of: 365 Life Shifts: Pivotal Moments That Changed Everything.
It contains 365 inspiring personal stories from more than 250 beautiful souls all around the world, including my own story “A Heart Opening Healing” on page 288.
This special book, an Amazon best seller, is filled with over 450 pages of positive, loving energy, and I know it’s going to be so uplifting for so many. The contributing authors all came together to share their own personal shifts with the hopes that they will inspire all of us to embrace the shifts in our own lives as well.
Perhaps you are wondering as you read this, “What is a shift exactly?” or “How can I experience my own shift?”
I believe shifts come in the form of a personal growth experience, a change in mindset or perception, increased awareness, letting go of fear, the release of a belief, awareness of a synchronicity, receiving a miracle, making an empowered choice and raising consciousness.
Yet, no matter how a shift arrives, it always offers the potential for change and growth. We simply have to be aware enough to recognise and receive the opportunity and then actually choose the change.
A shift does not necessarily need to be in the form of a big experience. Here are some examples of simple shifts to begin making today:
- Having a healthy smoothie instead of a sweet pastry for breakfast.
- Acting on that inner urge to meditate regularly.
- Treating a rude shop assistant with loving kindness and a smile.
- Hugging a grumpy partner.
- Choosing not to engage in gossip about another person.
- Being present in the moment.
- Rising early to watch a sunset, go for that walk or work out at the gym.
- Passing on the glass of wine at the end of the day.
- Reading an uplifting book such as 365 Life Shifts instead of watching an average or even violent TV program.
- Leaving work early and spending an extra hour with family.
- Changing from a reactive response to a gentle response.
- Exploring old beliefs and noticing if they are still relevant.
- Taking time to watch a butterfly float past on a summer’s breeze.
- Turning off the mobile and computer an hour before bedtime.
- Engaging in some tender loving self-care, before taking care of everyone else.
These seemingly insignificant shifts build and build on each other, until one day a profound shift occurs. Suddenly life looks very different – more authentic, aligned, fulfilling, positive, inspired and heartfelt.
If you haven’t had a pivotal moment that has changed your life and yet you know deep in your heart that you are so ready for your own personal shift, begin to embrace the little moments of change each and every day.
Experience the power and magnificence of crafting your own shift through the choices you make.
And to support you on your journey, why not read our great book 365 Life Shifts: Pivotal Moments that Changed Everything? You can purchase it here or it will also become available on Amazon Australia soon.
You might also like to check out the 365 Life Shifts Facebook page or enjoy these blog posts by other contributing authors: